Author: United Nations (UN) – Economic Commission for Europe.
This authoritative European Agreement is intended to increase the safety of international transport of dangerous goods (including dangerous wastes) by road. Regularly amended and updated since its entry into force, it contains the conditions under which dangerous goods may be carried internationally as applicable from 1 January 2011.
- Part 1: new provisions and the introduction of new entries in the list of high consequence dangerous goods.
- Part 2: new provisions for the classification of environmentally hazardous substances.
- Part 3: new UN entries for fuel cell cartridges containing corrosive substances, liquefied flammable gas, water reactive substances and hydrogen in metal hydride.
- Part 4: new requirements for the use of Mobile Explosives Manufacturing Units (MEMUs).
- Part 5: revised marking provisions for environmentally hazardous substances.
- Part 6: full revision of Chapter 6.2 (pressure receptacles).
- Part 7: changes to the general provisions concerning loading, unloading and handling.
- Parts 8 and 9: revised provisions concerning the restrictions for the passage of vehicles through road tunnels.
This two volume print and CD-ROM pack of amendments includes the added value of U-Tags, allowing users to insert each tag in vital locations within the agreement for ease of reference.
ADR 2011 will also be available as a CD-ROM, in a printed format, and in French and Russian translation. These products are available to order online; please see below for links to their pages.
Binding: Paperback / CD-ROM
Published: October 2010
Availability: Not yet published: available to order.
Entre em contato e Solicite seu orçamento:
PTI / Hecker JF
Rua Peixoto Gomide, 209
01409-901 Sao Paulo, SP – BRAZIL
Fax :(11) 3159-2450
Authorized Subscription Agency – Booksellers – Information Consultant
Tem alguma questão adicional? – Sinta-se livre em contactar-nos.
We being an International Company, we can search all kinds of publications, print or electronic, from any part of the world. Our experience takes us back to 1971.