- List of Tables
- Section 1: Introduction – Lists the goals of TL 9000, states the purpose of TL 9000, benefits of implementation, relationship to ISO 9001 and other requirements, speaks about customer communication, explains how the TL 9000 handbooks are developed and maintained, and defines the effective date of use.
- Section 2: Structure – Defines the structure of the handbook and terminology used.
- Section 3: TL 9000 administration – Defines the scope of registration including options and required documentation, migration path from other standards, how registrations can be publicized, how registrars are qualified, how accreditation bodies are recognized, responsibilities of registrars, and training information.
- Section 4: Quality management system (1) – Lists general requirements and documentation requirements for TL 9000 including the quality manual, control of documents, and control of records.
- Section 5: Management responsibility (7) – Topics include management commitment; customer focus including customer relationship development and customer communication methods; quality policy; planning including quality objectives, long and short term quality planning, customer input, and supplier input; responsibility, authority and communication; and management review.
- Section 6: Resource management (9) – Defines requirements for provision of resources; human resources including competence, awareness and training for employees; infrastructure, and work environment.
- Section 7: Product realization (60) – Extensive information about planning of product realization including life-cycle model; customer-related processes for determination of product requirements, review requirements, communication; design and development planning, project planning, test planning, risk management planning, integration planning, estimation, migration planning, design and development inputs, outputs, review, verification, and control of design and development changes; purchasing processing; production and service provision including emergency service, installation, software patching, tool changes, traceability, electrostatic discharge protection, packaging and labeling, and software virus protection; and control of monitoring and measuring devices including equipment verification.
- Section 8: Measurement, analysis and improvement (15) – Requirements for monitoring and measurement; and control of non-conforming product.
- Glossary – Definitions of 36 terms used in the handbook
Caso tenha alguma sugestão, elogio, dúvida ou observação não hesite em nos contatar, teremos o maior prazer em atendê-los.
Rua Joaquinzão do Araguaia, 100 – CS 11
CEP 05386-310 - São Paulo – Brasil
SAC – Serviço de Apoio ao Cliente
- ASNT Nondestructive Testing Handbook, Third Edition Set (Ten Volumes), Hardcover
- CCH 70-4 Cahier des Charges Hydrauliques – Specification for Inspection of Steel Castings of Hydraulic Machines, – Edition 4, [November 2014], Print Edition, English
- ASME BPVC 2013 Section IV – Rules for Construction of Heating Boilers, Language: English, ISBN: 9780791834688, Print – Book
- Power Piping: The Complete Guide to the ASME B31.1 (2013), Charles IV Becht (Author), ISBN-13: 978-0791860144, [Hardcover]
- ETRTO Standards Manual 2014 – Print Edition – In English with notes in French and German
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010