Editor(s): John E Bringas
Get a detailed explanation of how and why one steel is comparable to another—NO OTHER BOOK currently on the market does this.
This new edition allows the user to identify comparable steels that are found in standards from around the world, and to evaluate each standard to ensure that the selected steel is suited for the intended application.
Compare standards from ASTM, AFNOR, API, ASME, BSI, EN, CSA, DIN, GB, ISO, JIS, and SAE.
New to this Edition!
• 6,100+ steels
• 450+ worldwide standards
• 275+ new or updated standards
• Latest new, revised, and updated steel standards
• 155,000+ pieces of data
• 30,000+ pieces of Chinese steel data
• Greater number of steel comparison groups to help readers find more accurate international cross-references
• Designation changes from AFNOR, BSI, and DIN to their new CEN designations
• Detailed table of contents and 4 subject indexes
• Criteria for comparing steels, including examples of the comparison process and an updated list of comparison rules
• Explanation and examples of designation systems of ASTM, SAE, UNS, and CSA
• Introduction to European (EN) standard steel designation systems, including steel names and steel numbers.
• Latest designation changes from DIN, BSI, and AFNOR to their new EN designations.
Para maiores informações:
Por favor, entre em contato: