Produto disponível sob importação. Prazo de entrega entre 3 a 4 semanas.
Updated annually, the British Pharmacopoeia is the official, authoritative collection of standards for UK medicinal substances for human and veterinary use.
The 2013 edition includes nearly 3900 monographs which are legally enforced by the Medicines Act 1968. Where a pharmacopoeia monograph exists, medicinal products sold or supplied in the UK must comply with the relevant monograph.
The British Pharmacopoeia 2013 print package consists of:
– A six-volume printed edition (including a single volume of the BP Veterinary 2013)
– A single-user CD-ROM
– A single-user licence to the online edition*
New for 2013:
– 41 new British Pharmacopoeia monographs and 40 new European Pharmacopoeia monographs
– 619 amended monographs
– 6 new and 1 amended Infrared Reference Spectra
– Includes Supplements 7.1 to 7.5 of the European Pharmacopoeia
*These single-user licences are granted solely to the designated holder of the product within an organisation.
Published: 24 Aug 2012
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink