World Guide to Libraries 2014, 28th Edition, DE GRUYTER, ISSN 0936-0085 \ ISBN: 978-3-11-030483-1 \ October 2013 \ Printed Book
Lançamento: Outubro de 2013
Prazo de entrega entre 3 a 4 semanas após lançamento:
O recebimento de encomendas internacionais está sujeito a procedimentos aduaneiros e isto pode causar atrasos além do tempo estimado de entrega.
Approx. xxvi, 1300 pages
DE GRUYTER SAUR
Type of Publication: Reference Work
Readership: Libraries, publishers, the book trade
– No other reference work includes all library types covering the whole world.
– Information details: addresses, library head, details of holdings, special collections, membership of national or international organizations etc. are indicated.
– Up to date information due to extensive mailing of questionnaires and permanent editorial work with national library guides and other resources.
Aims and Scope
The 28th edition of the comprehensive World Guide to Libraries contains current addresses and detailed information on the holdings of a total of approx. 42,500 libraries in more than 200 countries. Covered are:
– national libraries,
– academic libraries,university libraries including specialized and institute libraries,
– school and college libraries,- the libraries of authorities, churches and companies,
– special libraries of other patronage andpublic libraries.
Besides contact details, entries include information regarding inter-library lending, library director, book, periodical and manuscript holdings, special holdings, areas of collection and much more.