Caso tenha alguma sugestão, elogio, dúvida ou observação não hesite em nos contatar, teremos o maior prazer em atendê-los.
Rua Joaquinzão do Araguaia, 100 – CS 11
CEP 05386-310 - São Paulo – Brasil
SAC – Serviço de Apoio ao Cliente
- ASNT Nondestructive Testing Handbook, Third Edition Set (Ten Volumes), Hardcover
- CCH 70-4 Cahier des Charges Hydrauliques – Specification for Inspection of Steel Castings of Hydraulic Machines, – Edition 4, [November 2014], Print Edition, English
- ASME BPVC 2013 Section IV – Rules for Construction of Heating Boilers, Language: English, ISBN: 9780791834688, Print – Book
- Power Piping: The Complete Guide to the ASME B31.1 (2013), Charles IV Becht (Author), ISBN-13: 978-0791860144, [Hardcover]
- ETRTO Standards Manual 2014 – Print Edition – In English with notes in French and German
- August 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Lançamento: Outubro de 2013
Prazo de entrega entre 3 a 4 semanas após lançamento:
O recebimento de encomendas internacionais está sujeito a procedimentos aduaneiros e isto pode causar atrasos além do tempo estimado de entrega.
Many new and revised requirements in the 2014 NEC® impact residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installations.
The 2014 NFPA 70®: NEC® covers the latest requirements on electrical wiring and equipment installation issues, including minimum provisions for the use of connections, voltage markings, conductors, and cables. Chapters address specific circumstances surrounding special occupancies and industrial equipment and machines. It also contains specific details on the safe installation and use of communications and signaling conductors.
All requirements in the National Electrical Code® are confirmed through a rigorous process of comprehensive review, markup, annotation and revision. The NEC has been published since 1897, and in that time the code and its accompanying National Electrical Code Handbook have undergone radical restructuring to reflect the latest electrical and wiring technologies.
The 2014 edition of the NEC has been revised to include important changes such as:
– Expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes
– Continued emphasis on making installations safe for electrical workers
– Coverage of new methods to distribute low voltage power
– New approaches toward ensuring safety of photovoltaic (PV) electric systems
– Changes to the long-standing voltage thresholds used in the Code
– Plus hundreds of others that allow for the safe implementation of the latest in electrical system and equipment technology.
Stay ahead with the 2014 NEC’s safety updates and time-tested, trusted guidance.
Electrical hazards result in many thousands of accidents in residences and commercial spaces each year. NFPA 70: National Electrical Code is the nation’s singular code for safe electrical installation. Over its 100+ years of publication, the NEC has become the most trusted electrical standard throughout much of the world, lending considerable weight to its authoritative collection of code requirements. As time moves forward, so does the NEC. The 2014 edition added four all-new Articles on growing technologies such as:
– Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393)
– Modular Data Centers (Article 646)
– Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728)
– Energy Management Systems (Article 750)
The NEC 70 provides the most comprehensive set of rules for all types of electrical wiring and equipment.
The Code’s charter is broad, covering electrical conductors, equipment, and raceways for a wide array of spaces and premises. This includes all public and private buildings, homes, and structures; outdoor yards and lots; installations that connect to the power grid; and utility equipment. Major changes in the NEC also respond to electrical safety concerns with respect to NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®, such as new centralized locking requirements, field marking of equipment, and hazard warning labels.
Get up-to-code with the new 2014 National Electrical Code from NFPA!
NFPA 70 is the foundation of all electrical wiring and practice in the United States, and going without the latest edition creates a needless risk. Protect lives and property from electrical dangers and buy the 2014 National Electrical Code today. (Softbound, Approx. 950 pp., 2014)