Prazo de entrega entre 3 a 4 semanas.
With genuine Munsell color chips
The new 2009 revision of the Munsell Soil Color Charts is available.
This new revision of the soil book contains all of the colors that have been available in the past plus these additional pages:
• Munsell high value, low chroma ‘White’ Page, used for describing carbonate,silica, gypsum, and soluble salt precipitates and evaporates common to arid and semi-arid environments and verylight-colored parent materials,such as diatomaceous earth and volcanic ash.The White Page shows half steps from 8.5 to 9.5 in value with chromas of 1 and 2 for N, 7.5YR , 10YR, and 2.5Y
• 10Y and 5GY Soil chart for glauconitic soils
• 5R soil chart forAustralia and Southeast Asia
• 7.5R soil chart for tropical and semi–tropical soils
About The Munsell Soil Color Chart
All of the soil color charts will be included with each 2009 new revision. With the introduction of the latest revision, X-Rite will no longer be selling individual pages of the Munsell Soil Color Charts. Based on customer needs, X-Rite has improved on the washable version of the Munsell Soil Color Charts through the use of new design and materials. Color chips are now flush with the paper of each page, eliminating the edges and extending the life of color chips because dirt and debris are easily wiped away. In addition, X-Rite has used water resistant materials to perform better in the field under damp or wet conditions.
The Munsell Soil Color Charts are used to provide consistent and reliable classification of soils based on color so the information can be recorded and communicated accurately.
Markets / users
Universities and high schools, Forestry, Forensics, Environmental and soil science, Building and contracting, Landscaping, Real Estate, Health Departments, Geology, Archaeology
The Munsell Soil Color Charts are an affordable way to evaluate the type of soil that is present within a given area. The book is set up to allow users to make soil color evaluations in the field quickly and easily. The soil classification system that has been developed around the Munsell Color System is an established and accepted process to assign a soil type. This classification system has been used in the United States for more than 55 years to aid in the management and stewardship of natural resources.
Through the use of the Munsell Soil Color Charts, practitioners from a wide range of professions can share reliable and consistent information about the color of soils at a particular site with colleagues anywhere around the world.
• Durable binder contains 440 Munsell Color Standards
• Featuring ISCC-NBS color names• Munsell alpha-numeric notation
• Color produced on water resistant substrate
Features Munsell notations for each color providing
• Value (degree of lightness)
• Hue (color)
• Chroma (degree of saturation)
Used with medium, finegrained, and coarse-grained rocks
Pages are cleanable and can be exposed to standard environmental conditions in the field.
Binder Size 6” x 7.75” x 1”Page Size 4 3/8” x 7 1/4”
Weight 3 lbs or 1. kg