BS 31100:2011 Risk management. Code of practice and guidance for the implementation of BS ISO 31000; Publisher: BSI; Paperback; ISBN: 9780580716072
organization, you may have many groups and processes, each with their own scope and approach, which can make this very difficult to achieve.
• Effectively achieve its key objectives
• Oversee the entire risk management process
• Ensure risks are managed proactively in specific areas and activities
• Gain assurance about the effectiveness of your company’s risk management
• Successfully respond to change in a timely fashion
BS 31100:2011 is based on the best available and up-to-date information on risk management and can act as an integral part of all organizational processes by facilitating the continual improvement of your business.
It provides practical and specific recommendations on how to implement the key principles of effective risk management as specified in ISO 31000.
Systematic, controlled and timely…
Get your copy of ‘BS 31100:2011 Risk Management: Code of practice and guidance for the implementation of BS ISO 31000’ now to find out how your organization can start making these critical changes to its risk management process today.